Here's what I'm looking for:
- Guest posts on writing, publishing, reading, genre issues, etc.
- Guest posts on general interest, history, or anything else related to your work
- Guest posts on all things romance
- Holiday related posts
- Blog tour stops
- Book release celebrations
- Press Releases (mostly on Fridays)
- "Behind the Books" essays
- Tribute posts to late authors
- Interview victims
- Short interview victims
- NaNoWriMo guests (November 2012)
- Meatless recipes (particularly in Nov and Dec)
- Guest reviews of books, relevant products, or films
- Editorials/Opinion posts of various ilk
- Thurs 13 guests
- Wordless Wednesday pictures
- Excerpt posts (for a few Fridays)
- Trailers and book spotlights (for a few Fridays)
- "Free Read" posts highlighting a story you have some place for free (a few Fridays)
- Holiday books to highlight all through December
- Basically anyone interested, particularly book people
What I need:
Email me with your request at anneholly2010(at)gmail(dot)com, with a general date preference or two. With your post or interview, I will need your bio, links, banner, pics, book info, etc, so please be sure to provide whatever you want me to post with your spot. I prefer to keep the blog reasonably "clean", though the audience is adult (so I can avoid one of those annoying Google warning pages). Any "pure promo" posts may be rescheduled to the next available Friday. I am open to having you over more than once, so let me know if you'd like to do more than one spot!
This blog is equal-opportunity, so self-published, indie, and/or trad-pubbed authors are all welcome. Though I have primarily done romance, I am open to all genres, and welcome diversity.
Your post will be publicized on my Twitter, FB, Google+, GoodReads, RSS, and other feeds.
Preference is always given to aspiring, pre-published, or debut authors, so don't be shy!
Contact me, and we'll get something rolling!