I have a stack of papers to finish grading this week, but I powered through the exams - it's looking possible for me to get a two week vacation before second term! Well, aside from polishing up the syllabus for that second term class, but I hope that won't be too arduous.
So, I have a stack of novels all ready to enjoy with my R&R time.
A few of them are:
- Home in Time for Christmas - Heather Graham
- Lock, Stock and Secret Baby - Cassie Miles
- Yuletide Protector - Lisa Mondello
- Never Say Never - Geralyn Dawson
- Prescription: Baby - Jule McBride
- Night Shield - Nora Roberts
- Take Me Home - Jerri Corgiat
- The Delaney Christmas Carol - Kay Hooper, Iris Johansen, Fayrene Preston
- ETA: Her Wish-List Bridegroom - Liz Fielding
The Christmas Fantasy by KT Grant, now that I have my paperback copy of Yule be Mine, which includes four Decadent Publishing novellas - including one of mine, which is why I have it - but I've been dying to read The Christmas Fantasy since last year.
So - what are you reading this Christmas?