Today, we learn twelve very fast favourites of Lanie Barnes author of Fade Into You, which will hit e-shelves in early 2012!
- Favourite book: Can't choose just one, books are my life! But I will go with…Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon.
- Favourite genre: Romance (paranormal)
- Favourite movie: Beaches
- Favourite TV show, magazine or newspaper: True Blood and Weeds
- Favourite kind of music: I love and listen to all kinds, but my favorite band is Apocalyptica.
- Best invention ever in the history of humankind: Caffeine. I can’t function without it.
- Favourite subject in school: English and Psychology
- Favourite website/blog: www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/life
- Favourite #hashtag: I don't even know what that is lol. Yeah I feel dumb now.
- Favourite way to decompress/relax: A good book and a deserted part of the beach.
- Best thing about writing: I’d have to say writing what I love to read. Being a fan of your own work; not just because you wrote it, but because it interests you.
- The best thing about/in your life: My son, Evan. He’s 4 and hilarious. When he grows up he wants to be a monkey and a horse rider haha (this is what he said this morning.)
Lanie Barnes is a newly published author from western Ohio who claims that the most exciting thing in her small town is her wild imagination. She has been writing her entire life in the forms of short stories, poems, and songs. Her first published book, Fade Into You, will be out early 2012 through Rebel Ink Press. She is a fan of all genres, but prefers to read and write paranormal romance. Books are her addiction, and she considers 24 hours a day of reading her favorite books to be the absolute euphoric experience, and hopes to one day have the time to do that for at least a week straight. She enjoys traveling, cooking, Massage Therapy (in which which she has her degree), and reading books to her son. Visit her at www.laniebarnes.webs.com and follow her on Twitter @Lanie_Barnes! (Bio from www.manicreaders.com/LanieMBarnes)
She blogs at http://www.laniebarnes.webs.com