|Drawn by Amanda Wood.|
Today, we learn twelve very fast favourites of ME! Anne Holly, romance and erotic romance author of Strings Attached and Like Magic, among a handful of others.
- Favourite book: Jane Eyre and Pride & Prejudice (tie)
- Favourite genre: Contemporary Romance
- Favourite movie: City Lights
- Favourite TV show: Are You Being Served?
- Favourite kind of music: 60s-80s singer-songwriters (Cat Stevens is my Fav!)
- Best invention ever in the history of humankind: I have to go with the printing press
- Favourite subject in school: English and History
- Favourite website/blog: Twitter or IMDb
- Favourite #hashtag: #amwriting
- Favourite way to decompress/relax: Read, watch a movie, play with the tot, sleep
- Best thing about writing: Seeing it in pub-ready condition, all polished up
- The best thing about/in your life: My son
I also had an interview at Miz Love and Crew Love Books, yesterday!
Authors, artists, editors, reviewers, readers, book-people everywhere, would you care to share 12 Flavours of yourself on this blog? If so, answer the above questions and send them, along with a picture and links to your website and one or two books, to me at email@example.com.