Anyway, here's the skinny on what I'm doing these days:
- My NaNo novel is going well, and has already passed the 25k hump. The chemistry is heating up between Seth and Libby, and I am enjoying the story... Needs a bit more action, but I think that's coming.
- Edits on my Christmas short, Un-Scrooged, is coming along nicely, and should soon be going onto the line-editing round. At this point, it looks like it will come out the week of Dec 10 from Decadent Publishing.
- I'm looking forward to my next release, the Christmas erotic romance Good for the Goose from Wicked Nights, on Nov 19!
- I will be making a big push on getting book trailers out for my two upcoming shorts this week, I promise!
- I am also up to my eyeballs in freelance articles, real life stuff and other nuisances, but those are much less interesting. :)