Today, we learn twelve very fast favourites of Dana Taylor author of HOPE FOR THE HOLIDAYS, a collection of heartwarming holiday tales. She also has several romantic comedies available, including DEVIL MOON: A MYSTIC ROMANCE.
- Favourite book : Tattoos on the Heart by Gregory Boyle
- Favourite genre: Romance, for sure!
- Favourite movie: Hmm. Hard question--The Quiet Man with John Wayne & Maureen O’Hara
- Favourite TV show, magazine or newspaper: I still subscribe to the LA Times to keep the tradition alive. They go after the bad guys in LA.
- Favourite kind of music: 1940’s (and I wasn’t even born yet!)
- Best invention ever in the history of humankind: The Diaphragm
- Favourite subject in school: Theatre!
- Favourite website/blog: Kindleboards.com is where I hang out.
- Favourite #hashtag: #HealingEnergy
- Favourite way to decompress/relax: water aerobics with other older-but-wiser women
- Best thing about writing (or what you do involving books): Getting in the zone where the characters take over.
- The best thing about/in your life: My three year old grandson and dinosaur expert, Will.
Dana Taylor writes uplifting stories filled with inspiration and humor. Born and raised in California, she graduated from the University of Redlands. She has been published in various magazines, including the Ladies Home Journal. She hosted the Internet radio program Definitely Dana! at HealthyLife.net and won various contests with the Romance Writers of America, including Best First Book from the Desert Quill Awards. Her published works include ROYAL REBEL, AIN’T LOVE GRAND?, HOPE FOR THE HOLIDAYS, and DEVIL MOON: A MYSTIC ROMANCE. Her non-fiction book is EVER-FLOWING STREAMS OF HEALING ENERGY. Visit her blogsite Supernal Living with Dana Taylor at www.DefinitelyDana.wordpress.com.