Today, we learn twelve very fast favourites of Lisa Day, author of a very new release (just yesterday, in fact!), The Stepbrothers.
- Favourite book- “Wolf & the Dove” it's an oldie
- Favourite genre -Historical/Native American romance
- Favourite movie- The Day after Tomorrow
- Favourite TV show, magazine or newspaper- The Closer
- Favourite kind of music-Soft and low
- Best invention ever in the history of humankind- Electricity
- Favourite subject in school-recess
- Favourite website/blog - Sex marks the spot
- Favourite #hashtag-#SampleSunday
- Favourite way to decompress/relax- alone and quiet
- Best thing about writing - To be carried away within your own thoughts that eventually materialize on paper.
- The best thing about/in your life- Still Being Alive
Many years later now retired and living with her husband and the dog they rescued from doggy prison. She renewed her love of novels and this time started to write a few of her own.
Congrats on the new release, Lisa!