Today, we learn twelve quick favourites of Gay erotica writer Nathan J. Morissey, author of My Best Friend's Hot Dad.
- Favourite book: Close Range: Wyoming Stories
- Favourite genre: Romance/Erotica
- Favourite movie: Titanic
- Favourite TV show, magazine or newspaper: The Simpsons
- Favourite kind of music: Pop
- Best invention ever in the history of humankind: Sex ;)
- Favourite subject in school: English
- Favourite website/blog (not your own, please; give the link): www.wikipedia.org
- Favourite #hashtag: none
- Favourite way to decompress/relax: TV and music
- Best thing about writing (or what you do involving books): creating worlds
- The best thing about/in your life: creating worlds
Nathan J. Morissey is a young author living in North America. When not writing romance and erotica, he is watching movies, rock-climbing, swimming, working out, reading romances/erotica or chilling with his friends. Nathan has always enjoyed gay erotica, and will continue to write them for a long time.
Nathan was also kind enough to let me visit his blog over the weekend. You can find my interview here.