12 Flavours of…
(Your author/personal pic, banner or book cover)
Today, we learn twelve very fast favourites of… author of… (one or two titles with sales links; your main genre(s), if applicable).
(Try to keep your responses short, with only one or two favourites chosen – hard, I know!)
- Favourite book
- Favourite genre
- Favourite movie
- Favourite TV show, magazine or newspaper
- Favourite kind of music
- Best invention ever in the history of humankind
- Favourite subject in school
- Favourite website/blog (not your own, please; give the link)
- Favourite #hashtag
- Favourite way to decompress/relax
- Best thing about writing (or what you do involving books)
- The best thing about/in your life
(Bio of 2-6 sentences, with website or blog url.)
- If you are yet-unpublished, you can give a current work-in-progress name or just genre.
- If you are not a writer, you can tell me what to substitute (cover artist for…, editor at…, blogger at…, Reader/reviewer of/at…, etc.)
- It’s best if you can at least supply a blog, website, Twitter or FB url, no matter what you do. Your link will be posted every time your name is (hyperlinked), except in the blog post title.
- Posting is first-come-first-served and open to anyone. I will post no more than one per week, and may skip weeks as needed. I will try to get the post url to you once the post goes live.
- Email me the above information to anneholly2010(at)gmail.com (with "@" instead of "(at)"), and I'll post one a week as I get them, usually on Thursdays.
- It may be the easiest interview you ever did, and I hope it should be a bit of fun, as well!
In addition, I'm still interested in posting guest posts about what inspired your book - a behind-the-scenes look at how you came up with the idea, what inspired the plot, what the process was like. Again, full links, bio, blurb, cover, etc, will be included. Email me!