Today, we learn twelve very fast favourites of Wendy Smith, author of the upcoming novel Chase’s Love, from Rebel Ink Press.
- Favourite book - Magnus Pack Series by Shelly Laurenston - first Adult Romance books I read
- Favourite genre - Adult Romance - Paranormal/Shifters
- Favourite movie - any Sandra Bullock movie
- Favourite TV show, magazine or newspaper - Rookie Blues
- Favourite kind of music - Country/Pop
- Best invention ever in the history of humankind - Computers
- Favourite subject in school - Food Service at Franklin Tech
- Favourite website/blog - http://www.bethwilliamson.com/
- Favourite #hashtag - ?
- Favourite way to decompress/relax - I love to read period it has to be funny and exciting but reading is great!
- Best thing about writing - I get to develop and bring my characters to life through words
- The best thing about/in your life - Family, my kids, hubby and friends
Wendy Smith was born on Feb 8, 1971 in Neosho, MO, she was raised in Joplin, MO and graduated in 1989 from Joplin High School. She currently lives in central Arkansas with her husband of 14 years, 2 grown children, 5 dogs and a cockatiel. The idea of writing a book was suggested by her husband while swimming with friends, "Since you read books all the time and buy them you should just write one" with this idea and support from her friends Wendy Smith wrote her first book Chase's Love.