Today, we learn twelve very fast favourites of Sara York, romance/erotica author of M/M novels Working it Out and Surprise Sleep Over.
- Favourite book - One For The Money - I love all Stephanie Plum books, but my first is my favorite.
- Favourite genre - Suspense and thrillers
- Favourite movie - The Bourne trilogy
- Favourite TV show, magazine or newspaper - Eureka - I love the comedy of it all.
- Favourite kind of music - It depends. I've always loved alternative music and right now I'm into Christian alternative. Power FM 89.7 is national so you can listen to them anywhere.
- Best invention ever in the history of humankind - Hmmm - electricity. It runs everything.
- Favourite subject in school - Science. I loved biology but I wasn't super good at it.
- Favourite website/blog - Amazon, because I can always get a good book from there.
- Favourite #hashtag - #erotic #literature - Love those two together.
- Favourite way to decompress/relax - Sex. Thank God I'm married and have easy sex whenever I want.
- Best thing about writing - I love making up characters and thinking about them and their lives.
- The best thing about/in your life - My husband and kids. Without them it wouldn't be worth it.
For more information on Sara York books check out her website.