Stories are a part of us…Ashlynn’s current list of available work and coming soon books:
I have one of the oldest professions in the world… storytelling! Geez, you thought I was going to say something else didn’t you. People have been telling stories since language began. Stories were told to warn others of danger. Stories were told to impress the communities youth with morals and values. Stories gave people a moment of pleasure in a hard and dangerous life. Sitting around the fire in the darkness words came to the listeners forming pictures and ideas, filling the audience with passion and wisdom. I often draw from ancient myths for my inspiration. There is something timeless about werewolves and vampires. Every generation gives them a shiny new coat of paint but underneath the same mythology exists.
Today we still have storytellers, only now you download their words from the comfort of your home using the magic of technology. These stories are no less than those of our ancient ancestors. They still impart ideas and evoke emotion. Stories have power and magic, no matter the time or place fiction still holds people under its spell. I find that no matter how much in my life changes my love of a good story is a constant. TV shows may find themselves canceled and movies might get dull, but a good book is still good no matter how often you read it. That’s true entertainment.
I feel drawn to ancient myths they are some of the best, most powerful stories. Our ancestors had brutal and lurid imaginations and the stories are timeless. I’m humbled to follow in the footsteps of the past and tell the stories of the future. I may never be famous, but I hope my words will live into the future. I’ve heard that there is no such thing as an original idea. I don’t agree at all. I’ve read some of the best works of fiction since buying my eReader. The internet has given a voice to hundreds of great storytellers and as a reader, I couldn’t be more grateful. Small presses have given voices to hundreds of authors who would have remained silent.
Please check out these great publishers and the talented authors they have contracted: Wild Horse Press, Cobblestone Press, Silver Publishing, Wicked Nights, and Keith Publications.
- Hidden Magic-June 2010-Wild Horse Press-Urban Fantasy Romance
- The Mirage High series-August/September 2010 YA Paranormal-Wild Horse Press
- Dark Miracle-August 2010-Wild Horse Press-Erotic Paranormal
- Blood and Bondage-September 2010-Wild Horse Press-Erotic Paranormal
- Wild Hearts-October 5, 2010-Wild Horse Press-Paranormal Romance
- Christmas in Redemption-December 2010-Wild Horse press-Paranormal Romance
- My Soul to Keep-March, 2011-Wild Horse Press-Urban Fantasy Romance
- Kiss Me, Kill Me, Bite Me-July 2011-Wild Horse Press-Dark Paranormal Romance
- Reality Stinks-2011-Wild Horse Press-Urban Fantasy Romantic comedy
- The Mirage High Series 2010-Wild Horse Press-YA paranormal romance anthology of short stories.
- Chemical Lust-July 2010-Cobblestone Press-Science Fiction Erotic
- Passion's Escape-July 2010-Silver Publishing-Science Fiction Erotic
- Lost Heart's-July 2010-Silver Publishing-Science Fiction Erotic
- Wish-August 2010-Silver Publishing-Urban Fantasy Erotic
- Just One Night-October 30, 2010-Silver Publishing-Paranormal Romance
- Mistletoe and Vampires-December 4, 2010-Silver publishing-Paranormal Romance
- Love Factory-August 2010-Wicked Nights-Science Fiction Erotic
- In the Machine-September 24, 2010-Wicked Nights-Science Fiction Erotic
- Dark Man-Fall 2010-Wicked Nights-Paranormal Romance
- Blood Kin-Fall 2010-Keith Publications-Paranormal Romance
- The Templar Vampire Series-coming soon-Keith Publications-Paranormal Romance
- Fallen Angels-October 2010-Evernight Publishing-Steam Punk Romance
- Protector Mine-November 2010-Evernight Publishing-Paranormal Romance
- Dream Mists-Fall 2010-Willow Moon Publishing-Paranormal Romance